How many times have seen inspiring slide decks depicting Learning Strategy which make a lot of sense but to fail to deliver on the promise?
Attend our webinar where we discuss how the implementation of learning strategies can succeed by giving due consideration for organisational complexities and end-user realities. We use a case study to illustrate the challenges and draw our experience in helping organisations transform learning to identify the critical success factors.
- Recognise the complexity (simplified stack)
- Technology led or limited – Technology Considerations – No bandwidth
- Too LMS Centric
- Learner attention/ no time to LearnD
- Maturity not considered.
- User Centric Design
- Stack for analysis
- Use out stack
We discuss :
- Case Study
- Why most learning strategies do not deliver the results expected?
- Framework to develop a more practical learning strategy